Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
More fresh Cambodian mangoes bound for Europe
Kingdom Fruits International of the Mong Reththy Group, has exported fresh Keo Romeat mangoes to Europe. They expect to ship even larger quantities of the fruit in coming months, despite unfavourable growing conditions.
According to the Khmer Times, the Mong Reththy Group, Cambodia’s largest agro-industrial conglomerate, has made three large shipments to the European Union, each one comprised of around 5 tonnes of mangoes. The company now expects those shipments to increase in size and quantity in coming months, focusing on expanding exports beyond Europe to other countries with a strategy based on increasing the quality of their products to meet the standards of more demanding markets.
In 2015, Cambodia signed an MoU with South Korea to support the sale of mangoes to the East Asian economic giant. However, shipments to South Korea have yet to be sent because Cambodia lacks the vapour heat treatment facilities to sterilise the fruit.
Publication date: 12/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: