Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
More fresh Cambodian mangoes bound for Europe
Kingdom Fruits International of the Mong Reththy Group, has exported fresh Keo Romeat mangoes to Europe. They expect to ship even larger quantities of the fruit in coming months, despite unfavourable growing conditions.
According to the Khmer Times, the Mong Reththy Group, Cambodia’s largest agro-industrial conglomerate, has made three large shipments to the European Union, each one comprised of around 5 tonnes of mangoes. The company now expects those shipments to increase in size and quantity in coming months, focusing on expanding exports beyond Europe to other countries with a strategy based on increasing the quality of their products to meet the standards of more demanding markets.
In 2015, Cambodia signed an MoU with South Korea to support the sale of mangoes to the East Asian economic giant. However, shipments to South Korea have yet to be sent because Cambodia lacks the vapour heat treatment facilities to sterilise the fruit.
Publication date: 12/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: