Job offersmore »
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Researcher develops two new large varieties of Haskap
The Haskap is a red fruit of Japanese origin. After a recent selection process in the United States two new varieties have been discovered. The varieties TANA (US PP26 706 P2) and KAPU (US PP26 820 P2) are new varieties with 100% Japanese genetic background and are the fruit of the work carried out by Dr. Maxine Thompson in Oregon, USA.
These new varieties are distinguished from the competition by bigger fruit, a later flowering and erect stature. Kapu and Tana are recommended for the production of fruit in regions with a temperate climate.
For the best productivity, and to insure the best pollination, it is recommended to plant the 2 varieties together.
Multibaies carries an exclusive propagation licence for the territory of the European Union. Multibaies is historically specialized and recognized for the production of cultivated blueberry plants.
For more information:
Tel: +33 (0)2 41 42 14 14
Publication date: 12/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: