Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Naturipe announces new Division President Chris Coffman
Naturipe Brands has announced the appointment of Chris Coffman as President effective November 13, 2017. In this newly created role, Coffman will report to the Naturipe Brands Board of Directors and be responsible for pursuing strategic partnerships, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, investment opportunities, licensing and brand extension opportunities.
"I am humbled at the opportunity to join an organization with a remarkable business model, extended history of success and most importantly, a culture of values that is exemplary,” said Coffman. “The prospect to steward the Naturipe brand and the extension of new business units and revenue streams is an excellent challenge.”
“We are excited to have Chris lead Naturipe Brands, which is focused on delivering value to our grower-owners and customers,” said Dwight Ferguson, CEO and President of Naturipe Farms. “His breadth and depth of business development experience is key to the execution of Naturipes strategic growth initiatives.”
Most recently, Coffman was Sr. VP of Marketing and Strategy of J&J Family Farms. Previously he held various jobs in companies including Pro*Act, Apio and Del Monte. Chris attended UC Davis and currently lives in Wellington, FL. He and his family will relocate to Naturipe’s Estero FL office in 2018.
Publication date: 12/5/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: