Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Oceans Mist® Farms launches new website
In an effort to provide the most user-friendly experience, Ocean Mist® Farms is pleased to announce the launch of its newly designed website. The interactive site allows visitors to connect with and learn more about the largest fresh artichoke grower and its expansive product line.
The fourth-generation family-owned farm is deeply rooted in its guiding values – integrity, quality, passion and success – which exudes from the new look and feel of the site. Additionally, the commitment to delivering high-quality products and customer service is evident throughout the range of content including recipes, nutrition facts, vegetable cooking and storage tips, as well as crop updates, point of sale materials, and much more.
“Our inspiration for the new website design started with looking at our brand from the outside in,” said senior director of marketing for Ocean Mist Farms Diana McClean. “People know us as a family-owned business dedicated to value, high-quality products, and chef recommendations. Because of that, we designed the website to convey a clean, bistro-style vibe and offer people a place to come to for inspiration and advice as if they were asking a friend.”
To give readers a glimpse into the fields at Ocean Mist Farms, the brand devoted a portion of its content to behind-the-scenes video footage. While the website will be a central point of reference for meal inspiration, sweepstakes, and free downloadable cookbooks, information about growing, harvesting and food safety practices are also present on the site.
“We are ecstatic to have the new website as another resource to educate and spark creativity in consumers,” adds McClean.
For more information contact:
Tel: (214) 206-3047
Publication date: 12/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: