Job offersmore »
- Agronomist (Certified Crop Advisor) - Fresno (CA), USA
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Oceans Mist® Farms launches new website
In an effort to provide the most user-friendly experience, Ocean Mist® Farms is pleased to announce the launch of its newly designed website. The interactive site allows visitors to connect with and learn more about the largest fresh artichoke grower and its expansive product line.
The fourth-generation family-owned farm is deeply rooted in its guiding values – integrity, quality, passion and success – which exudes from the new look and feel of the site. Additionally, the commitment to delivering high-quality products and customer service is evident throughout the range of content including recipes, nutrition facts, vegetable cooking and storage tips, as well as crop updates, point of sale materials, and much more.
“Our inspiration for the new website design started with looking at our brand from the outside in,” said senior director of marketing for Ocean Mist Farms Diana McClean. “People know us as a family-owned business dedicated to value, high-quality products, and chef recommendations. Because of that, we designed the website to convey a clean, bistro-style vibe and offer people a place to come to for inspiration and advice as if they were asking a friend.”
To give readers a glimpse into the fields at Ocean Mist Farms, the brand devoted a portion of its content to behind-the-scenes video footage. While the website will be a central point of reference for meal inspiration, sweepstakes, and free downloadable cookbooks, information about growing, harvesting and food safety practices are also present on the site.
“We are ecstatic to have the new website as another resource to educate and spark creativity in consumers,” adds McClean.
For more information contact:
Tel: (214) 206-3047
Publication date: 12/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: