Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnamese fruit and veg exports increase Jan-NovAccording to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Vietnam has gained about 3.2 billion dollars (2.7 bln euros) from fruit and vegetable exports in the year to November, a 43.2% increase year on year.
The four biggest Vietnamese fruits and vegetables importers were China, Japan, the US and South Korea. Lately more developed markets have approved the Vietnamese fruits exports, including the US, Australia and Japan.
According to an article on Menafn.com, in the cited period the country has also spent about 1.4 billion dollars (2.7 bln euros) importing fruits and vegetables, reaching 72.3% year on year, mainly from Thailand with a 57.1% market share and China with 17.9%.
Publication date: 12/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: