Job offersmore »
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
- Ecuador: Banana prices are expected to be high at the beginning of 2018
- Excessive temperatures worry Western Cape citrus farmers
- The new entry for the Crimson Snow family is the French Mesfruits
- "We currently distribute 7,000 to 8,000 fruit baskets a week"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Spain is the number one exporter of fresh fruit and vegetables globally
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnamese fruit and veg exports increase Jan-NovAccording to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Vietnam has gained about 3.2 billion dollars (2.7 bln euros) from fruit and vegetable exports in the year to November, a 43.2% increase year on year.
The four biggest Vietnamese fruits and vegetables importers were China, Japan, the US and South Korea. Lately more developed markets have approved the Vietnamese fruits exports, including the US, Australia and Japan.
According to an article on Menafn.com, in the cited period the country has also spent about 1.4 billion dollars (2.7 bln euros) importing fruits and vegetables, reaching 72.3% year on year, mainly from Thailand with a 57.1% market share and China with 17.9%.
Publication date: 12/4/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: