Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Wawona acquires stone fruit breeding operations of Burchell Nursery
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Walmart: purchase of Perimercados, Super Compro and Saretto
- New Transatlantic route brings huge vessels to Port of Liverpool
Exchange ratesmore »
Giumarra Vineyards announces the addition of three new team members
Michael Walsh has accepted the position of Sales Representative effective November 27th 2017. His responsibilities will be to develop new business and to expand sales with current customers in the North American market. He will be based at Giumarra’s Port of Wilmington office and will be reporting directly to Mike Rodgers, Director of East Coast Operations.
Walsh has experience in account sales and category management for the grape and stone fruit categories. He previously worked for CH Robinson. Michael can be reached at 302-652-4009 and his email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michael Walsh and Alex Giumarra
Alex Giumarra joined Team Giumarra in June as a Junior Sales Representative, and has been assisting with and handling new customer accounts. Alex will report directly to Randy Giumarra, Vice President of Sales. Alex graduated in June from Cal State Bakersfield with a BS degree in Agriculture Business and Finance, and also participated in internships at the Wonderful Company and Walgreens. His office phone is 661.395.7100, and his contact email is email@example.com.
Randy Giumarra says “We’re excited to bring in two young, energetic and talented salespeople to the Giumarra Vineyards / Giumarra International Marketing family. With our increasing volume of diversified table grape varieties, we needed to expand our sales team and are lucky to have Alex Giumarra and Mike Walsh fill these positions. Both young men have grown up in produce families and they have that innate passion that it takes to succeed in this industry. Their talent and personality will be a wonderful addition to our sales team and a tremendous benefit to our family of growers and our loyal customers.”
Mark Forrest has joined the Giumarra production team as Viticulturist/Ranch Superintendent. Prior experience includes farm management at Family Farms, Munger Brothers, and Sunview, in addition to his studies in vineyard and tree fruit management and Agriculture Economics and Accounting at Kings River Community College.
Giumarra Vineyard’s CEO Wayne Childress comments that “Mark brings a wealth of farming and production expertise to our team in Bakersfield. His recent experience in California table grapes, blueberries and organic production will help support and broaden Giumarra’s knowledge base, and support our vineyard redevelopment projects and market growth. We are very happy to have Mark join our team and look forward to our shared success in the future.”
Mimi Corsaro Dorsey
Publication date: 11/30/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: