Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Zespri and CMA CGM partner on Northern Europe and Eastern US shipping routes
Zespri Shipping Manager Mike Knowles says Seatrade has decided to exit the Meridian shipping routes to Northern Europe and East Coast North America. CMA CGM has agreed to step in and provide uninterrupted service on these routes for New Zealand exporters.
“We’ve partnered with Seatrade for many years and enjoyed excellent and loyal service from the company for which we thank them."
“While it’s sad that they won’t be operating in New Zealand anymore, we’re confident that CMA CGM will run an excellent service for the NZ kiwifruit industry in future. CMA CGM will provide a fixed-day weekly service with a best-in-class 32-day transit to Zeebrugge next season which is based around the purpose-built Seatrade colour class ships and water-cooled containers."
“This service is based on the FDD principle (Fast, Dedicated and Direct) and we’re confident that this service will be successful for both parties."
The announcement has been welcomed not only by the kiwifruit industry, but by many NZ perishable shippers as well who want to get their goods quickly into this key European market.
For more information:
Tel: +64 7 572 7757
Mob: +64 27 509 1805
Publication date: 11/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: