Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in OctoberTomato exports in Turkey experienced strong growth in October, increasing by 46% according to Antalya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ATSO) Chariman Davut Çetin. Speaking with news website Daily Sabah, he said that vegetables exports were also seeing good numbers but citrus was struggling.
"I give Turkey's figure because now most of our fruits and vegetables are exported through other provinces. There is no doubt that the indicators are better than that of the previous year," Çetin added.
Publication date: 11/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: