Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Single pineapple box ready for introduction”
- "Packing under our own brand is about driving innovation, driving taste, adding value"
- Central Valley grape crop benefits from lack of extreme heat
- Multi-million dollar campaign and in-store displays drive Halos mandarin sales
- Plums and cherries: Delicious new hybrid from California
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
AC Foods appoints new Vice President of Sales & Business Development
AC Foods announced today that Daniel Kass has joined the firm as its Vice President of Sales & Business Development. Daniel joins the company to unify and further develop AC Food’s growing portfolio in the citrus industry.
“I am excited to start this new challenge with AC Foods as it expands its global citrus footprint as a full range, one-stop-shop program supply destination,” Daniel Kass stated.
“Suntreat is continuing to add acreage in Sumo Citrus, Cara Caras, Blood Orange-Navals, and Golden Nuggets, and just finished a build out of AC Foods Legacy Packing. The future is incredibly exciting as we focus on supplying healthy, sustainable products to North America and the World.”
Born and raised in Hartford, CT, Daniel graduated from the University of Illinois with a degree in Business Administration and completed his M.B.A at Florida Tech after joining Florida’s citrus industry.
"Daniel Kass brings many years of experience in the global citrus industry, representing iconic brands like Dole Citrus and Wonderful Halos where he was instrumental in launching an independent sales organization to international markets.
“AC Foods has hired a proven leader in Daniel Kass to guide our citrus sales team,” President Darren Filkins, said. “He has proven his ability to build programs that align perfectly with our aggressive growth strategy. We plan on using Daniel’s over twenty years of global citrus sales to build our export and domestic U.S. business.”
For more information:
Tel: +1 559 805 2085
Publication date: 11/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: