Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
The Green Pea Company increases efficiency with four new diesel bowers
Heysham based fuel storage specialists, Fuel Proof Ltd., has partnered with The Green Pea Company to supply the frozen vegetable giants with four new diesel bowsers.
The 1000 litre bowsers will supply diesel fuel to an array of onsite vehicles, including tractors, combine harvesters, lorries and 4x4s, utilised to harvest peas at Nottingham based The Green Pea Company. The bowsers feature a 200 litre stainless steel tank and dispensing equipment for AdBlue.
The Green Pea Company is one of the world’s largest pea growing cooperative. The company was formed by amalgamating five previously independent pea producing groups into a single cooperative to streamline the growing and harvesting of peas. This will create a greater flexibility to meet the factory’s intake requirements, with associated improvements in efficiency.
“We’re delighted to have provided a cost effective and vital solution to The Green Pea Company” said Andrew Hargreaves, MD, Fuel Proof Ltd. “Our bowsers will allow on-site vehicles to run smoothly and efficiently throughout their operations.
For more information:
The Green Pea Company Ltd
Tel: +44 1507 353783
Publication date: 11/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: