Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Gannan Navel orange exceeds in production and price
According to the Sound of China's Countryside, Sannong Zhongguo reports that the Gannan Navel orange officially entered the peak of harvest season and market sales on November 5th. Ganzhou city in Jiangxi province currently has a surface area of 103,333 hectares devoted to the production of Gannan Navel oranges. According to news from the Ganzhou city fruit industry department, based on feedback from fruit farmers in the region, the overall production this year is estimated at 1,300,000 tons, which is at the same level as 2015, but significantly greater than 2016.
The purchase price is 7.68 yuan [1.16USD], and the nationwide wholesale price is 8.4 yuan [1.27]. In comparison with last year all prices have gone up. The standard size of the Navel orange lies mainly between 80mm and 85mm. The large oranges this year are a little bit smaller than last year, so the price is relatively high. This year the Navel orange harvest exceeds in production and price.
Source: CNR News
Publication date: 11/22/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: