Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Single pineapple box ready for introduction”
- "Packing under our own brand is about driving innovation, driving taste, adding value"
- Central Valley grape crop benefits from lack of extreme heat
- Multi-million dollar campaign and in-store displays drive Halos mandarin sales
- Plums and cherries: Delicious new hybrid from California
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Cargoboss & van Daalen Transport open new logistics center in southern GermanyLate in 2015, logistics group Cargoboss & van Daalen Transport purchased a 8.000 m² plot from Zweckverband Breisgau in Eschbach. The commercial park Breisgau, totaling 564 hectares, is a former French military airfield dating back to 1951. After the reunification in 1990, this area was to be developed into a business park, creating some 2,000 jobs. The business park is located near the borders of Germany, France and Switzerland and has excellent transport connections via the A5.
Together with the Triple Group and the German architectural firm Lais, Cargoboss & van Daalen Transport have developed another prime location 50 km from the Swiss border.
On the premises, which are under guard, there is a 1,200 m² building with a 600 m² warehouse. There are four loading ramps, sufficient parking spaces for trucks and modern facilities for the drivers. The location is strategically placed and guarantees new levels of quality for customers in Switzerland and southern Germany. Parts of both office and storage space will be rented out.
Cargoboss & van Daalen Transport specializes in international air-conditioned transport to Switzerland, Germany and northern France. The transport group has a modern, environmentally friendly transport vehicle fleet of 110 trucks. The head office in Maasdijk near Rotterdam employs 50 commercial traders and 250 drivers.
For more information:
Gerard van den Bos oder
Aris van Daalen
Publication date: 11/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: