Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Cargoboss & van Daalen Transport open new logistics center in southern GermanyLate in 2015, logistics group Cargoboss & van Daalen Transport purchased a 8.000 m² plot from Zweckverband Breisgau in Eschbach. The commercial park Breisgau, totaling 564 hectares, is a former French military airfield dating back to 1951. After the reunification in 1990, this area was to be developed into a business park, creating some 2,000 jobs. The business park is located near the borders of Germany, France and Switzerland and has excellent transport connections via the A5.
Together with the Triple Group and the German architectural firm Lais, Cargoboss & van Daalen Transport have developed another prime location 50 km from the Swiss border.
On the premises, which are under guard, there is a 1,200 m² building with a 600 m² warehouse. There are four loading ramps, sufficient parking spaces for trucks and modern facilities for the drivers. The location is strategically placed and guarantees new levels of quality for customers in Switzerland and southern Germany. Parts of both office and storage space will be rented out.
Cargoboss & van Daalen Transport specializes in international air-conditioned transport to Switzerland, Germany and northern France. The transport group has a modern, environmentally friendly transport vehicle fleet of 110 trucks. The head office in Maasdijk near Rotterdam employs 50 commercial traders and 250 drivers.
For more information:
Gerard van den Bos oder
Aris van Daalen
Publication date: 11/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: