Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit ScandinaviŽ en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Girteka Logistics becomes first in Europe to buy the new TESLA truck
Girteka Logistics, one of Europeís largest road transport companies, has today become the first company in Europe to order the new TESLA truck.
Girteka Logistics want to be the greenest transportation company available, and electric trucks are the future, states Edvardas Liachovicius, CEO of Girteka Logistics.
"Today Elon Musk revealed the future of trucking by announcing 'the beast', and we want to be first in line to take ownership in Europe. We currently have a fleet of almost 4.000 trucks in Europe and 'the Beast' will be our first electric truck," added Edvardas Liachovicius, CEO of Girteka Logistics.
For more information:
Kristian Kaas Mortensen
Tel: +370 614 89 504
Publication date: 11/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: