Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Girteka Logistics becomes first in Europe to buy the new TESLA truck
Girteka Logistics, one of Europe’s largest road transport companies, has today become the first company in Europe to order the new TESLA truck.
Girteka Logistics want to be the greenest transportation company available, and electric trucks are the future, states Edvardas Liachovicius, CEO of Girteka Logistics.
"Today Elon Musk revealed the future of trucking by announcing 'the beast', and we want to be first in line to take ownership in Europe. We currently have a fleet of almost 4.000 trucks in Europe and 'the Beast' will be our first electric truck," added Edvardas Liachovicius, CEO of Girteka Logistics.
For more information:
Kristian Kaas Mortensen
Tel: +370 614 89 504
Publication date: 11/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: