Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Registration for the third annual Organic Produce Summit opens next week
Retailer and buying organization registration for the third annual Organic Produce Summit will open November 20 on the OPS website. OPS 2018 is scheduled for July 11-12 at the newly renovated Monterey Conference Center in Monterey, CA.
OPS 2018 will again feature a gala opening reception, a series of informative and engaging educational sessions, inspiring keynote presentations, a sold-out exhibit trade show and field tours for qualified buyers.
The two-day event, developed exclusively for producers of organic fresh produce and their retail and buying partners, has become a key event for the $15 billion organic fresh produce industry. Supported by some of North America’s most prominent growers, shippers and processors of organic produce, last years’ sold-out event featured over 200 retailers from over 80 different retailers and buying organizations.
“We are excited to bring together the leaders and innovators of organic fresh produce to the cradle of organic fresh produce production for two days of information, education and networking,” said Susan Canales, with the Organic Produce Summit. “The phenomenal response and feedback we’ve received from our sponsors, exhibitors and attendees to the event motivates us to make each year even better. As we plan for OPS 2018, we have some exciting opportunities for attendees that we will be sharing in the months ahead.”
Retailers and buying organization members are eligible to receive complimentary registration and hotel accommodations for the event, with registration information available at www.organicproducesummit.com. Additionally, retailers and buyers will have a unique opportunity to select from a variety of field tours, hosted by North America’s leading producers of organic fresh fruits and vegetables. General attendee registration for the OPS will open in early January, 2018.
To date, all exhibit space has sold out, with a wait list available for interested companies. Please contact, email@example.com for wait list information. Educational and keynote session information will be made available in the coming weeks.
Co-sponsors for this year’s event are Braga Family Farms and Taylor Farms, with additional major sponsors including Driscoll’s, VBZ Grapes Inc., Oneonta Starr Ranch, Homegrown Farms, Ocean Mist and Earthbound Farm.
For more information:
Organic Produce Summit
Tel: +1 831 884 5092
Publication date: 11/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: