Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- “Europe is literally waiting for every lemon”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK labelling company extends hands-on facilities for customers
Coding and marking specialist Interactive Coding Equipment (ICE) is further strengthening its range of customer support services with the opening of additional facilities at its Nottingham headquarters.
An extended Demonstration Room, new Training Room and Print Sample Laboratory will allow customers to see ICE coding equipment in action and test their products. This will enable them to make fully informed decisions about the most appropriate machine for their particular coding requirements.
The Demonstration Room has been extended to accommodate the growing range of ICE equipment, which this year saw the launch of the Zodiac Hawk next generation thermal transfer overprinter (TTO) that is able to monitor and report on the quality of each code it produces.
The Training Room has been extended and refurbished to enable customers to learn about the particular features and operating characteristics of individual ICE models.
The Print Sample Laboratory can produce and print samples on different substrates in order to test for code clarity and consistency and ensure that the most appropriate ink or ribbon is selected for each individual application.
This latest investment follows the opening earlier this year of the ICE’s new warehouse which has enabled the company to increase production and maintain a fast response service for its ever-growing order intake.
ICE celebrated its 15th business anniversary in 2016 and to date has installed over 9,000 machines for more than one thousand customers.
“We take our commitment to high quality customer service very seriously,” explains ICE director Chris Simpson. “It is imperative that as the business continues to grow, we invest in the facilities to maintain our fast response to enquiries and orders."
“We now have a extensive product range and the new Demonstration, Training Room and Print Sample Lab are all part of ensuring that customers can find the machine for their specific requirements.”
For more information:
Interactive Coding Equipment (ICE)
Tel: +44 133 229 3939
Publication date: 11/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: