Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Ukraine exports 50 times more mushrooms
According to the National Mushroom Agency UMDIS, Ukraine's export of fresh mushrooms multiplied by 50, but they are still insufficient compared to their production.
"During the first 9 months of 2017 Ukraine exported 279 tons of fresh mushrooms, i.e. 50 times more compared than the 5 tons it exported in the same period last year. During 2016, Ukraine exported 40 tons of mushrooms. Exports accounted for approximately 1% of the country's mushroom production.
As noted, the country's exports are not very diverse. 79% of the mushrooms (220 tons) have been exported to Moldova, and 20% (56 tons) to Belarus.
The remaining 1% was exported to other countries. Only one shipment each has been made to Romania, Israel, and Kuwait.
Publication date: 11/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: