Job offersmore »
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ukraine exports 50 times more mushrooms
According to the National Mushroom Agency UMDIS, Ukraine's export of fresh mushrooms multiplied by 50, but they are still insufficient compared to their production.
"During the first 9 months of 2017 Ukraine exported 279 tons of fresh mushrooms, i.e. 50 times more compared than the 5 tons it exported in the same period last year. During 2016, Ukraine exported 40 tons of mushrooms. Exports accounted for approximately 1% of the country's mushroom production.
As noted, the country's exports are not very diverse. 79% of the mushrooms (220 tons) have been exported to Moldova, and 20% (56 tons) to Belarus.
The remaining 1% was exported to other countries. Only one shipment each has been made to Romania, Israel, and Kuwait.
Publication date: 11/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: