Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Single pineapple box ready for introduction”
- "Packing under our own brand is about driving innovation, driving taste, adding value"
- Central Valley grape crop benefits from lack of extreme heat
- Multi-million dollar campaign and in-store displays drive Halos mandarin sales
- Plums and cherries: Delicious new hybrid from California
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russia: 50% discount on rail shipments of Uzbek and Tajik fruit and vegA 50% discount will be enforced by JSC Russian Railways until 2019 for the transportation of fruit and vegetable products from Uzbekistan and Tajikistan, as reported on 10 November citing the company's press service.
"The current tariffs for the import of fruit and vegetable products shipped by rail from the Republics of Uzbekistan and Tajikistan to the Russian Federation will be halved. This will apply to the refrigerated rolling stock belonging to the Uzbek Joint Stock company "O'zbekiston temir yo'llari" and to the Tajik SUE "Rohi ohani Tojikiston," said the statement from Russian Railways.
This reduction will be applied provided that Russian Railways is freed from the payment for the use of refrigerated rolling stock belonging to the Tajik and Uzbek railway companies.
The decision is coming into force 10 days after publication and will be valid until 31 December 2018; however, the Tajik Railways (TJD) reported that they had not received written notification of this decision. "We had previously asked Russian Railways for such discounts, but written notice of such a decision has not yet been received," stated a representative of the firm.
Publication date: 11/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: