Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Russia: 50% discount on rail shipments of Uzbek and Tajik fruit and vegA 50% discount will be enforced by JSC Russian Railways until 2019 for the transportation of fruit and vegetable products from Uzbekistan and Tajikistan, as reported on 10 November citing the company's press service.
"The current tariffs for the import of fruit and vegetable products shipped by rail from the Republics of Uzbekistan and Tajikistan to the Russian Federation will be halved. This will apply to the refrigerated rolling stock belonging to the Uzbek Joint Stock company "O'zbekiston temir yo'llari" and to the Tajik SUE "Rohi ohani Tojikiston," said the statement from Russian Railways.
This reduction will be applied provided that Russian Railways is freed from the payment for the use of refrigerated rolling stock belonging to the Tajik and Uzbek railway companies.
The decision is coming into force 10 days after publication and will be valid until 31 December 2018; however, the Tajik Railways (TJD) reported that they had not received written notification of this decision. "We had previously asked Russian Railways for such discounts, but written notice of such a decision has not yet been received," stated a representative of the firm.
Publication date: 11/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: