Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: BrightFarms hires new head of greenhouse development
BrightFarms has hired Erik Lallum as Vice President of Design, Construction and Facilities. Lallum will be responsible for leading all greenhouse development, including real estate, design, engineering and construction. BrightFarms plans to open 15 new greenhouses across the U.S. in the next three years.
Lallum has been in the construction industry for 20 years, focusing on project and construction management. Before joining BrightFarms, Lallum spent 13 years with Avangrid Renewables, a clean energy engine based in Portland, Oregon. The last six of those years, Lallum served as the Vice President of Engineering and Construction Services.
“A civil engineer by training, Erik is deeply experienced at managing the design, budgets and timelines for large CapEx construction projects,” said Paul Lightfoot, CEO of BrightFarms. “He is passionate about about our market opportunity and will develop strategies to reduce construction costs and improve the efficiency of our greenhouses as we scale.”
Along with project and construction management, Lallum has expertise in engineering management, project development, process improvement and team leadership.
“Joining a company like BrightFarms presents new and exciting challenges as we grow to become the first national brand of local produce,” said Erik Lallum, Vice President of Design, Construction and Facilities at BrightFarms. “I am thrilled to oversee the development of new greenhouse facilities that will improve the supply chain for supermarkets and revolutionise the agriculture industry.”
For more information:
Tel: +1 866 857 8745
Publication date: 11/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: