Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
First session of forum for innovative development in Chinese garlic
On November 10th, the first session of the high-end forum for innovative development in the Chinese garlic industry opened in Jinxiang county, Shandong province. A total of 300 people consisting of staff from the China Rural Technology Development Center and leaders of the provinces and cities, along with relevant experts from the garlic industry and the managing directors of garlic processing enterprises, representatives of large garlic farming households, and new media journalists attended the forum.
The forum had the title 'Science and technology make garlic flourish, innovation makes the people rich'. It was held with the purpose of implementing the ideas of the 9th Great Assembly, and implementing a strategical drive for innovation to speed up the transformation from old to new.
They plan is to organise comprehensive training in stock breeding, cultivation, cold storage, processing, product development and result transformation by collaborating with professional training colleges and scientific research centers. They want to break through a crucial technological bottleneck and agree on a development strategy for the garlic industry, and improve the independent innovation capability and international market competitiveness of the Chinese garlic industry all around. They promoted the good and fast development of the garlic industry to further consolidate the position of Jinxiang as the garlic overlord.
Publication date: 11/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: