Job offersmore »
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Launch of largest organic product store in Central EuropeSince 8 November, Warsaw residents have had the opportunity to buy healthy products at the largest Polish organic store, located in Al. Jana Pawła II No. 22, on the ground floor of skyscraper Q22. The Organic Market has nearly 500 metres of store space and offers several thousand different organic products from Polish and European producers.
The Organic market and the ecological Bistro are located in the ground floor of the building. It is the largest store of its kind not only in Poland, but also in Central and Eastern Europe. The market is open seven days a week and underground parking is at the customers' disposal.
"The launch of the first organic market of this scale and quality is a breakthrough for our ecological market. Poles are demanding a wider and more ecologically-certified product range, as is the case in Italy and Germany. They see the positive impact of such food on their health and the environment, so we will open more large markets in other cities, due in the summer of 2018, in Konstancin," said Sławomir Chłoń, President of Organic Farma Zdrowia (The Organic Farm Health).
Publication date: 11/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: