Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- Lidl formula is becoming more and more like the local corner shops
- Fruit fly infested fruit found in supermarket
- Increased packing line efficiency for Washington apple grower
- US: Next generation of pre-packaged snacks adds fresh fruit and vegetables
- Italian kiwifruit growers visit New Zealand orchards
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Sweeki presents new organic kiwi brandThe Origine Group consortium has presented Sweeki Organic, its new organic kiwi brand.
Sweeki Organic has an intense and sweet flavour, is rich in antioxidants, low in calories and is ideal for strengthening the immune system. It is not just healthy, but also environmentally-friendly, given its low-impact form of cultivation. According to Alessio Orlandi, Managing Director of Origine Group, Sweeki Organic satisfies an increasing demand. "There are more and more consumers concerned about their health who are also environmentally conscious. Thinking about them, we have developed this organic variety that is up to the same premium quality standard as other Sweeki products."
The company has also announced the strategy to be implemented in the coming months in Spain. "We are very happy with the reception that Sweeki has had this past year and our goal is to continue working to consolidate the brand in the Spanish market through new distribution agreements," explains Orlandi. In November, we will carry out various promotional activities with wholesalers and retailers to thank them for their support and encourage sales."
At the international level, Alessio Orlandi announced the entry into the consortium of a new partner in Chile that will make it possible for Sweeki to be marketed all year round under the same quality seal. "This agreement gives us an excellent opportunity," says the General Director of Origine Group. "The cultivation of kiwifruit in the southern hemisphere is helping us overcome the product's seasonality and will allow us to be on the shelves of stores, supermarkets and hypermarkets all year round."
More information: www.sweeki.co/es/
Publication date: 11/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: