Job offersmore »
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Italy: A new frontier with pre-cooked squash, potatoes and onionsThe Questo l'ho fatto io range, which includes fresh fruit and vegetables collected from Agribologna partners, welcomes a new product line: I Cotti, which includes onions, beetroots, sweet potatoes and squash. I Cotti is the ideal solution to have vegetables that are ready to eat when they would otherwise require quite a long time to prepare.
A collection of typical autumnal products that will be available until spring. They are produced by brothers Davide and Fabrizio Magri, partners of Agribologna, whose family has been growing potatoes and vegetables for three generations.
"The produce is packaged in sealed trays suitable for one or two people. The produce maintains its high quality and freshness."
The vegetables are prepared every day by the Magri brothers who cook them in ovens and package them directly at their facility in the Bologna province.
The Cotti range includes: squash (450/500g trays), onions, beetroots and sweet potatoes (100 g trays). They are available in all main retail stores including Coop and Conad.
Consorzio Agribologna S.c.a.
Via delle Viti, 5
40127 Bologna (BO)
Tel.: (+39) 051 994 1200
Fax: (+39) 051 994 1220
Publication date: 11/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: