Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Sunkist announces changes to fresh fruit sales management
Sunkist is beginning this year’s citrus season with a new sales management structure, promoting Chris Gordon to Managing Director of Fresh Fruit Sales and Jose Fu to Director of Sales Operations.
Chris Gordon on the left and Jose Fu on the right
“Chris Gordon joined Sunkist in 2000 after more than a decade working on the packinghouse/exchange side of the business,” said Sunkist and FGS President and CEO Russell Hanlin. “His in-depth knowledge of all Sunkist’s citrus varieties and markets, along with years of experience interacting with our membership and sales team position him well for this role.”
With Chris moving into his new position, Jose Fu has been promoted to the position of Director, Sales Operations.
“Jose has been managing our lemon and lime business at Sunkist since early 2005, with great results year after year. His strong experience will allow him to hit the ground running as he expands his responsibilities across all the citrus varieties in Sunkist’s portfolio. These changes well-position the cooperative for a strong season ahead,” added Hanlin.
For more information:
Tel: +1 661 290 8777 firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication date: 11/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: