Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- Lidl formula is becoming more and more like the local corner shops
- Fruit fly infested fruit found in supermarket
- Increased packing line efficiency for Washington apple grower
- Italian kiwifruit growers visit New Zealand orchards
- US: Next generation of pre-packaged snacks adds fresh fruit and vegetables
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Crimson Snow partners converge to discuss future marketing plans
On time with the harvest, Crimson Snow partners from all over Europe got together for the annual reunion at the Italian Piedmont, homeland of Crimson Snow partner and producer Rivoria and Sanifrutta.
This year Crimson Snow has gained a new partner. The Association of South Tyrolean Fruit Growers – cooperatives VOG is due to start planting Crimson Snow trees very soon Crimson Snow Branding told in a release. VOG joins the other South Tyrolean grower/marketers Fratelli Clementi and the biodynamic cooperative Bio Meran.
With Iseppi Frutta from Switzerland and Verdavivo/Agrounija from Serbia, all Crimson Snow partners were united to discuss the next joint actions. Topics included the correct cultivation techniques, but most of all Marketing and Communication, like the forthcoming trade fair Fruitlogistica 2018. Also, the new French partner will be officially welcomed in Berlin.
Under the hashtag #happygrower, the apple brand wants to place the spotlight on growers, relating their personal stories and hobbies. "The main goal is a satisfied consumer," the release continued, stating that an essential part is the collaboration with athletes, in their function as ambassador for healthy nutrition and lifestyle.
"Peter Fill, double World Cup downhill Winner is the new entry and perfect ambassador, since Peter’s fame increases Crimson Snow’s brand awareness worldwide. The goals are the same for all activities: A #happygrower leads to a #happyconsumer and viceversa," the release finished.
For more information:
Crimson Snow Branding
Tel: +39 0471 661 734
Publication date: 11/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: