Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Northwest/USA Pears to host global event to kick off National Pear Month
To kick off the 13th year of National Pear Month, Pear Bureau Northwest/USA Pears is once again implementing promotional efforts on a global scale.
On December 2nd, consumers around the world will have the chance to engage with pears in person and online through samples, games, prizes and more as part of World Pear Day. There will be opportunities to connect with pear lovers from all over the world.
Kevin Moffitt, President and CEO of Pear Bureau Northwest, sees the event as an effective way to connect directly with consumers. "USA Pears is again promoting World Pear Day to kick off National Pear Month in December. In this second year, we will be attempting to break or set some world records for pear sampling by consumers worldwide."
World Pear Day is the ideal time to celebrate the abundance and variety of USA Pears, now at their peak and available worldwide. The ten varieties of pears grown in Washington and Oregon include: Green Anjou, Red Anjou, Bartlett, Red Bartlett, Bosc, Comice, Concorde, Forelle, Seckel and Starkrimson.
For more information:
Pear Bureau Northwest
Tel: +1 503 807 6110
Publication date: 11/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: