Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
North American Raspberry & Blackberry Conference to take place Feb 21-24
The North American Raspberry & Blackberry Conference will be held Feb. 21-24 in Ventura, California – a a major berry production region.
After an opening reception on Feb. 21, the conference will hold a full-day tour of farms and research on Feb. 22 followed by two days of educational sessions, posters and trade show on Feb. 23-24.
Featured speakers include Miles Reiter of Driscolls and Diego Maritinez, president of the Mexican berry exporting organization Aneberries. Educational breakouts include sessions on pest and disease control, tunnel production, trellising/pruning, food safety, plant breeding and more. The conference will be at the Ventura Beach Marriott.
For registration, program details, and other information you can visit
www.raspberryblackberry.com or contact the North American Raspberry & Blackberry Association at +1 919 542 4037.
Publication date: 11/10/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: