Job offersmore »
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
DT Dijkstra enters collaboration with Visar Sorting
"The sorting machine can sort every type of carrot"
DT Dijkstra has entered into a collaboration with Visar Sorting for the delivery of the Sortop optical sorting machinery. With this agreement, DT Dijkstra will be able to offer the newest completely automatic electronic sorter suitable for sorting carrots and potatoes, as well as their existing products. The Visar Sortop can sort any party of carrots or potatoes consistently and efficiently, which makes sorting by hand unnecessary, indicates DT Dijkstra.
The Visar Sortop machine.
There is an option to judge various products based on a 360 degree camera image fully automatically. The Sortop module can process carrots and potatoes alternately with minimum setting changes, according to the software settings
This sorter was designed to inspect every type of carrot (even squint and misshapen) with a diameter between 10 and 60 mm and a length between 25 and 400 mm. The camera can sort and classify various carrots with good efficiency, says DT Dijkstra.
The Sortop can sort both washed and unwashed (planting) potatoes with efficiency and consistency. The following points are important according to the producer:
- 100 percent automatic
- 20 – 130 mm square size sorting
- Optimal size sorting of each individual potato
- Optimal quality determination of each individual potato
- 5 quality exits + 1 waste
DT Dijkstra can be found at the Agritechnica in hall 24 - stand B01.
For more information:
8304 AE Emmeloord
Publication date: 11/10/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: