Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
First shipment of Chinese grapes exported to Australia
The first batch of 14.4 tonnes of grapes from Xinjiang Province arrived at the Port of Sydney in the middle of October. Following cantaloupe melons and Korla pears, grapes are the third fruit variety from Xinjiang that has been exported to high end markets like Australia so far. This batch of grapes was grown at the national demonstration area for exported farm produce managed by the Fifth Division of the Production and Construction Corps of Xinjiang.
Publication date: 11/10/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: