Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Reconstruction of fresh produce supply chain: "no fees, no returns, and no payment terms"
China: Miss Fresh invests in development
In the past few years, fresh produce in e-commerce has been developing rapidly. However, there have also been some crises. Many suppliers are facing arbitrary fees, returning products at will, and strict payment terms, leading to an unhealthy supply chain. Not long ago, Miss Fresh announced that it had finished its Series C funding of 330 million dollar. It also mentioned its new "Three No's Program" for helping high quality producers, namely "no fees, no returns, and no payment terms". This will undoubtedly be good news for suppliers.
High quality imported blueberries
"There are currently already over 100 suppliers that work with Miss Fresh, and use its "Three No's Program", such as Goodfarmer, Kingo, New Hope, Yue Sheng Zhai and Hondo," explains a representative of Miss Fresh. Their products are all selling very well, such as Goodfarmer's bananas, dragon fruits and pineapples, Kingo's cherries, New Hope's Yogurt, and Yue Sheng Zhai's beef.
From its foundation, Miss Fresh has strived to reconstruct the fresh produce supply chain, and connect producers of high quality fresh produce and their consumers more efficiently. Because of its rapid growth, Miss Fresh is now seen as the first choice in partners for Chinese and foreign suppliers of agricultural products. In September, Miss Fresh reached an agreement with the Chilean Fresh Fruit Exporters Association (ASOEX), becoming the sole online promotion partner for Chilean blueberries in China.
Before, as the only representative of the Chilean kiwi brand KiwiKiss in North China, Miss Fresh set the record for the most orders per day with 30,000, selling 600,000 in just one month. The program has already gained good sales results, selling 500,000 kilograms of cherries, 300,000 boxes of blueberries and 10 million crayfish in one month.
Company: Beijing Miss Fresh E-Commerce Co., Ltd.
Publication date: 11/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: