Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Crunch Time Apple Growers goes online for their SnapDragon brand refresh
Crunch Time Apple Growers had two goals in mind when starting their brand refresh for SnapDragon® Apples for 2017 - engage their consumers, and sell more apples.
The company took a multi-tiered approach to this challenge by creating a new website, fresh social media channels, and a whole new look for the apple that is poised to replace some older varieties in the produce aisle.
SnapDragons’ brand refresh also looked to market the apples as a healthy snack for consumers with an active lifestyle. This includes jumping on board as the official apple sponsor of the nationwide Tough Mudder events. The company also created a promotion with Schwinn bicycles that opened October 5th. Crunch Time Apple Growers and Schwinn are giving away a bike a week throughout the month of November.
“Something we discovered when we executed our online strategy, was there was an audience of SnapDragon enthusiasts out there waiting for our apple and trying to buy it before we had even started picking.” Montedoro points to fans Like Debbie Selke of Schenectady, New York.
“Mrs. Selke literally drove from market to market ”Seeking the Snap.” Montedoro says another promotion was born. The Seek the Snap Campaign will open the week of October 23rd and run through the end of December. SnapDragon fans on Facebook can share where they purchased their SnapDragons and be entered to win free apples and a tote bag.
“We want to further engage our online fans as well as show retailers that consumers are demanding our product and sometimes go to great lengths to get their ‘Snaps.”
For more information:
Crunch Time Apple Growers
Publication date: 10/26/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: