Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Australian oranges come to 7-Eleven convenience stores in the Philippines
The Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) and Citrus Australia, in partnership with Philippines Seven Corp. (7-Eleven Philippines), recently launched the “Australian Oranges: Now In Season” campaign to highlight the availability of quality, safe, sweet and healthy Australian oranges exclusively in select 7-Eleven stores in the Philippines.
“Australia is pleased to bring to Filipinos healthy snack options and we are happy that 7-Eleven Philippines came onboard this year to bring deliciously safe and healthy Australian oranges closer to Filipino consumers,” said Elodie Journet, Australian embassy senior trade and investment commissioner to the Philippines and Micronesia.
“The Australian citrus industry sees great opportunities in the Philippine market and we are looking forward to further expand the availability [of the produce] throughout the country. Partnering with 7-Eleven is one of the steps toward that goal,” Citrus Australia Citrus Market Access Manager David Daniels commented.
Publication date: 10/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: