Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Single pineapple box ready for introduction”
- "Packing under our own brand is about driving innovation, driving taste, adding value"
- Central Valley grape crop benefits from lack of extreme heat
- Multi-million dollar campaign and in-store displays drive Halos mandarin sales
- Plums and cherries: Delicious new hybrid from California
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Australian oranges come to 7-Eleven convenience stores in the Philippines
The Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) and Citrus Australia, in partnership with Philippines Seven Corp. (7-Eleven Philippines), recently launched the “Australian Oranges: Now In Season” campaign to highlight the availability of quality, safe, sweet and healthy Australian oranges exclusively in select 7-Eleven stores in the Philippines.
“Australia is pleased to bring to Filipinos healthy snack options and we are happy that 7-Eleven Philippines came onboard this year to bring deliciously safe and healthy Australian oranges closer to Filipino consumers,” said Elodie Journet, Australian embassy senior trade and investment commissioner to the Philippines and Micronesia.
“The Australian citrus industry sees great opportunities in the Philippine market and we are looking forward to further expand the availability [of the produce] throughout the country. Partnering with 7-Eleven is one of the steps toward that goal,” Citrus Australia Citrus Market Access Manager David Daniels commented.
Publication date: 10/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: