Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
RPE to feature new product innovations at Fresh Summit
What’s new in the fresh potato category? From RPE, Inc. a new potato item, a unique approach for commodity product and fresh innovations that add value for both consumers and retailers alike.
- New featured item— SteamPak Mini™, for the health conscious and on-the-go consumer, is a single-serve package of fresh potatoes. Microwaving in four minutes for a great snack or side dish, SteamPak Mini has no additives and addresses a trend toward smaller pack sizes and a desire from consumers to reduce food waste.
- Unique approach for commodity product — Old Oak Farms® Party Potatoes, offered exclusively by RPE, are fingerling potatoes reimagined with precise size specifications. Whether roasted, grilled skewered or paired with a favorite dipping sauce, Party Potatoes are an unexpected crowd pleaser. Now available for retailers seeking in-and-out items to boost category sales, a value-added marketing is in place for themed events including tailgating, holidays and the Super Bowl.
- Innovations — Tasteful Selections™ Take & Shake™ single serve cups, a 2016 PMA Impact Award Semifinalist, is new and improved in response to consumer demand. Black Pepper, Rosemary & Thyme and Cheddar Cheese flavors are now gluten-free. Coming soon, a new flavor: Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper.
RPE will also highlight Tasteful Selections Steam & Savor™ steamable bags featuring Organic Mini Sweet Potatoes, and White Russet® brand potatoes.
While RPE will feature commodity and bite-sized potato innovations in the New Product Showcase this year, Chef Joey Elenterio will prepare and distribute delectable potato recipes using Old Oak Farms fingerling Party Potatoes and Tasteful Selections Sunrise Medley bite-sized potatoes.
Chef Joey Elenterio received a Michelin star during his tenure as executive chef at Chez TJ in Mountain View, Calif, and most recently founded French Fries and Caviar Culinary and Beverage Consulting. He has also been honored in Zagat’s 30 under 30 and with the San Francisco Chronicle’s Rising Star Chef award.
Discover more about Tasteful Selections and all of RPE’s product lines on Saturday, October 21 and Sunday, October 22, at booth number 4669.
Publication date: 10/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: