Job offersmore »
- Sales/Purchase - Germany
- Manager Apple Orchard - Germany
- Technical Agronomy Support/Trainee Project Leader - Yorkshire, UK
- Assistant Grower - Tehachapi, CA
- General Manager - Tehachapi, CA
- Plant Specialist Horticulture - Netherlands / Poland / Ukraine / Finland
- Global Director City Farming - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist City Farms - Netherlands
- Quality Manager - Spain
- Spanish Speaking Operations/Warehouse Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Fyffes Exec: "Takeovers have been an important factor in the growth of Fyffes"
- Free resources to help produce marketers master social media
- Return of the ‘cherry Ferrari’ as the glamour fruit season begins
- Family flee home after hundreds of dangerous spiders found in bunch of bananas
- Taking genetic modification to a new level
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Record year at Fruit Logistica
- Gap between kiwi seasons bodes well for European suppliers
- NZ: "20-40% increase in Gold production is a real sign that we are coming out of the crisis.”
- "Patents on breakthrough innovations in seeds are the soul of sustainability"
- Spain: Scientific discovery that could prevent the spread of plant viruses
Exchange ratesmore »
Serenade is a product developed by AgraQuest, Inc. from Bacillus subtilis (strain QST 713), to control fungi (Deuteromycetos, Ascomycetos, Oomycetos) and bacteria.
The strain QST713 of Bacillus subtilis was discovered in a plantation of peaches in Fresno, California. From that discover Agraquest has developed SERENADE, a product with more than 1200 tests on 53 crops in 23 countries. Registration is currently in 20 countries, like Costa Rica, Honduras, Guatemala, Panama, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, as well as in the United States (EPA REG. # 69592-5), Mexico, Europe (including in Annex 1 EU) and other countries in the Americas and Asia.
WHAT IS IN SERENADE?
• Antifungi Compounds: more than 30 Lipopeptides (complex natural chemicals proper of Bacillus subtilis (strain QST 713): iturines, agrastatines and surfactines)
• alive Spores of Bacillus subtilis (strain QST 713), which feed on the pathogens once applied and
• Preservatives, interveners, enabling it to be used alone or mixed with other traditional agrochemicals
Serenade is used in Melon, Watermelon and other cucurbits for control of Powdery and downy Mildiu (Pseudoperonospora cubensis and Erysiphe cichoracearum), monosporascus, Didymella bryoniae, soil complex fungi and bacterias. Compared to traditional fungicides, used commonly in Melon and Watermelon, Cucumbers and other cucurbits, Serenade is a good new and useful tool for integrated crop / pest management programs.
Serenade can be applied at any stage of the crop from the beginning, planting of seedlings, via drench to the neck of the plant or by drip irrigation to the soil to pre-harvest and harvest. Foliar applications directed to leaves and fruits have no restrictions due no residues in crops, can be applied on the same day of the harvest. With Serenade exporters can save the increasingly stringent restrictions at destination markets: USA and Europe.
The general dose of SERENADE 1.34 SC is 5 to 10 cc per liter of water and requires no special treatment to be used by the producer, is not affected by light or temperature, and is compatible with most pesticides for agricultural use. For a more detail information about doses Agraquest has distributor in every country where Serenade has registration, contact them.
Central America & Latin America North
Jr. El Cascajal 182, D-201, Lima 33, Peru
(511) 92791810 cell
Publication date: 3/20/2008
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: