Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
New York-based Baldor introduces Urban Roots veggie side kits
Baldor Specialty Foods, ingredient source for NYC’s top chefs, announced today the launch of its Urban Roots line of Veggie Side Kits, which will be available at grocery and specialty markets across the Northeast.
The line of healthy, easy-to-prepare, plant-based veggie side kits makes its debut with three unique cauliflower rice offerings: Chili Cilantro Cauliflower Rice, Tabouli Style Cauliflower Rice and Moroccan Spiced Cauliflower Rice. The Cauliflower Rice kits are perfect sides for two or a meal for one. All kits require no chopping or light chopping only and can be completed in as little as 3 minutes. Unlike traditional meal prep kits, no subscriptions or commitments are necessary, because these kits are sold right in the produce department.
Chili Cilantro Cauliflower Rice Moroccan Spiced Cauliflower Rice
Urban Roots Veggie Side Kits are made from scratch daily from the same premium produce and specialty ingredients that Baldor delivers to some of the country’s best chefs. Baldor’s logistical expertise allows for quick turnaround from knife to shelf in less than 24 hours.
"We wanted to make quick, easy, and good-for-you meal solutions available to consumers everywhere through traditional retail outlets," says Baldor’s Senior Director of Marketing & Development, Benjamin Walker. Unlike mail delivery meal kits, Urban Roots Veggie Side Kits offer flexibility at the point of purchase, minimal packaging, and extremely quick cooking and cleaning times since every meal only needs one pot or pan.
Publication date: 10/3/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: