Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China opens up markets to Malaysian pineapples
China has opened the market to Malaysian pineapples for the first time, with the first batch of products arriving at the Shanghai Pudong International Airport Friday.
According to a statement released by the Shanghai Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau, the first batch of pineapples, weighing 120 kilograms, is a small quantity. The fruits will be sold in Shanghai.
The governments of China and Malaysia signed the trade protocol in May during the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation in Beijing.
According to the plan, Malaysia is expected to export 12,000 tons of pineapples worth around $9.6 million a year to China. China is the largest trading partner of Malaysia.
Publication date: 10/2/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: