Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China opens up markets to Malaysian pineapples
China has opened the market to Malaysian pineapples for the first time, with the first batch of products arriving at the Shanghai Pudong International Airport Friday.
According to a statement released by the Shanghai Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau, the first batch of pineapples, weighing 120 kilograms, is a small quantity. The fruits will be sold in Shanghai.
The governments of China and Malaysia signed the trade protocol in May during the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation in Beijing.
According to the plan, Malaysia is expected to export 12,000 tons of pineapples worth around $9.6 million a year to China. China is the largest trading partner of Malaysia.
Publication date: 10/2/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: