Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Typhoon damages 1,000 hectares of cash crops in Vietnam
Typhoon Doksuri has killed eight people and injured 28 others in Vietnam's central region by Saturday noon, according to provincial flood and storm prevention bureaus.
Doksuri also damaged some 1,000 hectares of vegetables and fruit trees and cash crops, the Vietnamese Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development said.
Natural disasters, mainly tropical storms and landslides, killed or left 116 people missing and caused property losses of 250 million U.S. dollars in Vietnam in the first eight months of this year, said the ministry's General Department of Disaster Prevention and Control.
Publication date: 9/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: