Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Typhoon damages 1,000 hectares of cash crops in Vietnam
Typhoon Doksuri has killed eight people and injured 28 others in Vietnam's central region by Saturday noon, according to provincial flood and storm prevention bureaus.
Doksuri also damaged some 1,000 hectares of vegetables and fruit trees and cash crops, the Vietnamese Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development said.
Natural disasters, mainly tropical storms and landslides, killed or left 116 people missing and caused property losses of 250 million U.S. dollars in Vietnam in the first eight months of this year, said the ministry's General Department of Disaster Prevention and Control.
Publication date: 9/19/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: