Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Philippine durian & pomelo prices drop as production increases
As the production of durian and pomelo increased, a decrease in its prices have been noted based on the price monitoring conducted by SunStar Davao at the fruit stands of the Magsaysay Fruit Vendors Association, Magsaysay Park in the Philippines.
Last week the price of durian ranged from P80 to P100 per kilogram (kg), now they retail for P70/kg.
Considering the variety of durian, Class A retails for P80/kg to P90/kg; Class B retails for P70/kg to P80/kg; and Class C retails for P50/kg.
The prices of pomelo dropped to P120/kg this week from P150/kg last week.
Publication date: 9/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: