Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Philippine durian & pomelo prices drop as production increases
As the production of durian and pomelo increased, a decrease in its prices have been noted based on the price monitoring conducted by SunStar Davao at the fruit stands of the Magsaysay Fruit Vendors Association, Magsaysay Park in the Philippines.
Last week the price of durian ranged from P80 to P100 per kilogram (kg), now they retail for P70/kg.
Considering the variety of durian, Class A retails for P80/kg to P90/kg; Class B retails for P70/kg to P80/kg; and Class C retails for P50/kg.
The prices of pomelo dropped to P120/kg this week from P150/kg last week.
Publication date: 9/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: