Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- World-first Panama disease-resistant Cavendish bananas developed
- Zimbabwe: Timing of general's visit to China raises questions
- NZ: AVOCO's avocado exports growing, despite some market inconsistencies
- New avocado variety to extend growing season
- Dwindling labor force in Washington fruit tree industry putting stress on production
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Avocado beer made in Mexico
The artisanal Mexican brewery Primus, creator of beers like Tempus and Wild boar, has just launched a new variety made with avocado leaves. Its called Pawa and its name comes from the proto-nahuatl (an ancient language previously spoken in the present Mexican territory) word for this fruit.
The company is challenging itself by innovating and developing a different variety, based on Mexican ingredients, every month. "Pawa obeys our need as a microbrewery to be innovating and to not losing our essence," Jaime Andreu, commercial director of Primus, said in an interview.
When it comes to new flavors, where beers are concerned, beer lovers should rush to get one as they will only be on sale for a limited time, as only 7000 bottles were produced so people could try "something different" in the market.
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: