Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- AU: Some WA Strawberry growers forecast average production despite TPP
- Germany: Substantial price increases for Spanish imported vegetables
- Opening of apple season in Eastern Free State, South Africa
- "Hopefully 2018 will be a better year for avocados than 2017"
- Tasmanian growers adding value for export
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Avocado beer made in Mexico
The artisanal Mexican brewery Primus, creator of beers like Tempus and Wild boar, has just launched a new variety made with avocado leaves. Its called Pawa and its name comes from the proto-nahuatl (an ancient language previously spoken in the present Mexican territory) word for this fruit.
The company is challenging itself by innovating and developing a different variety, based on Mexican ingredients, every month. "Pawa obeys our need as a microbrewery to be innovating and to not losing our essence," Jaime Andreu, commercial director of Primus, said in an interview.
When it comes to new flavors, where beers are concerned, beer lovers should rush to get one as they will only be on sale for a limited time, as only 7000 bottles were produced so people could try "something different" in the market.
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: