Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- World-first Panama disease-resistant Cavendish bananas developed
- Zimbabwe: Timing of general's visit to China raises questions
- NZ: AVOCO's avocado exports growing, despite some market inconsistencies
- New avocado variety to extend growing season
- Dwindling labor force in Washington fruit tree industry putting stress on production
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
LC Packaging receives a Silver EcoVadis CSR ratingLC Packaging's sustainability efforts have been acknowledged by EcoVadis. The company received a silver CSR rating for its actions, which have a positive impact on its people, its customers and the environment.
Evaluated by a partner of procurement organizations within multinationals
Ecovadis is a trusted partner of procurement organizations within multinationals operating in large industries, such as food & beverage, pharma and chemicals.
The company has a unique CSR assessment methodology and helps companies become more sustainable. In 2015 LC Packaging achieved a score of 44/100. The company aims to improve its sustainability efforts continuously and this year the company accomplished a score of 50/100. Consequently, the company belongs to the 30% best rated companies, whom have also been evaluated by EcoVadis.
"Commitment to its people, customers and the environment
Our daily operations and packaging solutions have a direct impact on the environment and on individuals and communities around the world: from creating quality jobs, to protecting, preserving and safely transporting all sorts of products," LC Packing said in a release.
"Quality packaging protects the environmental and economic investment in products, and contributes to economic development and social well-being, by facilitating distribution and delivery to the market place. We believe quality and sustainability are inextricably linked: a quality product can only be a quality product when produced in an environment that respects people and the planet."
For more information:
LC Packaging International
Tel: +31 180 39 38 37
Publication date: 8/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: