Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- Excellent EU grape market – if only the grapes can get there
- Winter storm Benji dusts southern US and Mexico with rare snow
- Challenges and opportunities for Colombia's banana sector
- California growers set out to fully assess wildfire damage
- Morocco: Strawberry acreage grows from 10 to 3,660 hectares in 27 years
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
Signapore electronic distributor invests into durian businessElectronic components distributor Serial System is diversifying into the durian business.
In an announcement on Monday evening, the group said that a wholly owned subsidiary, Serial System International (SSIPL), and its CEO, Derek Goh, has entered into a joint venture agreement with an individual called Ting Ding Ing.
The newly incorporated JV company, Bast Investment, has agreed to subscribe for 10 shares in Musang Durian for USD $2,336,721.
Musang Durian is engaged in the business of manufacturing, processing, trading and exporting durian puree and durian-related products.
Serial System said its directors believe the proposed subscription will provide additional income streams for the group.
Read more at businesstime.com.sg
Publication date: 8/22/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: