Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Signapore electronic distributor invests into durian businessElectronic components distributor Serial System is diversifying into the durian business.
In an announcement on Monday evening, the group said that a wholly owned subsidiary, Serial System International (SSIPL), and its CEO, Derek Goh, has entered into a joint venture agreement with an individual called Ting Ding Ing.
The newly incorporated JV company, Bast Investment, has agreed to subscribe for 10 shares in Musang Durian for USD $2,336,721.
Musang Durian is engaged in the business of manufacturing, processing, trading and exporting durian puree and durian-related products.
Serial System said its directors believe the proposed subscription will provide additional income streams for the group.
Read more at businesstime.com.sg
Publication date: 8/22/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: