Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Signapore electronic distributor invests into durian businessElectronic components distributor Serial System is diversifying into the durian business.
In an announcement on Monday evening, the group said that a wholly owned subsidiary, Serial System International (SSIPL), and its CEO, Derek Goh, has entered into a joint venture agreement with an individual called Ting Ding Ing.
The newly incorporated JV company, Bast Investment, has agreed to subscribe for 10 shares in Musang Durian for USD $2,336,721.
Musang Durian is engaged in the business of manufacturing, processing, trading and exporting durian puree and durian-related products.
Serial System said its directors believe the proposed subscription will provide additional income streams for the group.
Read more at businesstime.com.sg
Publication date: 8/22/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: