Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Iverk Produce to supply €70m worth of potatoes to Aldi IrelandIverk Produce and Aldi Ireland have agreed a new three-year contract that will see the Kilkenny based fruit and vegetable wholesaler provide Aldi with €70m worth of Irish-grown potatoes.
Under the new agreement, Iverk Produce will supply Aldi’s 129 Irish stores with 27,000 tonnes of locally-grown rooster, white and salad potatoes annually, representing a significant increase in the quantities Iverk Produce currently supplies to Aldi’s stores.
Based in Piltown, Co. Kilkenny, Iverk Produce employs over 190 people from the local community full-time, in addition to a further 30-40 seasonal workers. All its potatoes are sourced from 30 Bord Bia approved growers predominantly in the South East of Ireland. Iverk Produce has partnered with Aldi since the retailer first entered the Irish market in 1999.
Welcoming the new agreement, John O’Shea of Iverk Produce said: “We have been supplying the Irish market with the highest quality Irish produce for nearly 40 years. The security provided by our longstanding partnership with Aldi has enabled us to invest in and substantially grow our business over the last two decades, strengthening our commitment to innovate and respond to ever changing customer preferences.”
Read more at kilkennypeople.ie
Publication date: 8/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: