Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Reemoon launch their first Chinese cherry sorting machine
"Currently, our first Chinese cherry sorting machine with independent intellectual property rights has finished the testing process. Our sorting machine selects fruit based on size, shape, color and flaws, and increases the efficiency of mechanized sorting after the harvest. It also lowers the labor and management costs," says Mr. Liu Bian of Reemoon Technology.
Employees working with the sorting machines
"The standardized sorting not only lowers labor costs, it can also select excellent cherries more accurately, increasing the commercial value, and offering the customer larger benefits. This year, Chaoyang Fruit and Vegetables, Tianxia Star Farmers and Botao Fruit and Vegetables have gained much appreciation in Jingdong with their high standard cherry brand Red Kiss, leaving the demand higher than the supply. The technology that the Reemoon cherry sorting machine offers will play a key role here."
Water transport system
"As an established Chinese supplier of fruit and vegetable sorting equipment, we have gained many years of market experience when we were developing a sorting machine for small fruit. In the past few years, the import quantity of foreign cherries has been increasing year after year. That is why the national cherry production, which has quite low standards after harvesting and an increasing production quantity, has been impacted quite so much. It is urgently in need of an industry transformation."
"After gathering years of experience, Reemoon has now launched this completely new sorting machine. It uses cold water to transport the fruit, which guarantees that the berries stay at a low temperature, so that they do not rot easily. Simultaneously, this prevents them from colliding and becoming damaged. Our visual system uses a color camera and an infrared camera for double inspection. This makes the sorting of size, color and flaws more accurate and more stable. Our system was independently developed, and we are now using it for sorting all the fruit in our company."
"From May until June this year, we have been working together with Yantai Chaoyang Fruit and Vegetables to install the sorting machine in a model factory, and to test it. During the testing period, we not only got better sorting results, but also accumulated a lot of experience that laid a good foundation for further developing the sorting machine. Moreover, the success of our cherry sorting machine helps us taking the sorting machine for small fruit and berries to the next level. We are now working to develop a sorting machine for fruit and vegetables."
Jiangxi Reemoon Technology Holdings Ltd.
Phone: +86 188 7973 0010
Publication date: 8/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: