Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US study recommends eating two bananas a dayResearchers from the United States conducted a series of experiments, and concluded in the end that one of the essential foodstuffs of the people must be bananas. Scientists recommend to eat bananas daily: these fruits, according to them, can greatly improve health.
The authors of a new study have come to believe that it is useful to eat two bananas a day.
“For those who are on a diet or lead an active lifestyle bananas are indispensable: it is relatively low-calorie source of nutrients, provides satiety for a few hours and promotes the production of endorphins that cause a feeling of pleasure and a rush of energy,” – said the scientists.
According to experts, bananas are rich in fiber and vitamins, particularly vitamin B6, which regulates the level of glucose in the blood. Also, bananas contain carotene, which positively affects the health of hair, nails and skin. The combination of carotene and vitamin B in this fruit is estimated by scientists as a powerful composition with a preventive effect against cancer cells.
They added that eating bananas can also protect women from headaches and migraines, and also serves as a prevention of insomnia.
Publication date: 7/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: