Job offersmore »
- Senior Banana Ripener - Swords, North County Dublin
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New Oceasoft software brings real time alerts to temperature monitors
OCEASOFT, a company dealing in wireless monitoring solutions for temperature-sensitive goods, announced the release of OCEAlert, their new solution that enhances cold-chain monitoring which helps reduce the risk of product loss.
"The demand for enhanced monitoring during product transit or storage continues to rise in the pharmaceutical industry, and healthcare, agri-food, transportation, and logistics sectors. It is critical for managers in charge of sensitive products to be alerted quickly to take action in case of unexpected situations," OCEASOFT stated in a press release.
When alarm conditions are detected and reported by OCEASOFT dataloggers, OCEAlert sends alerts via text or voice message to a configured list of phone numbers. Users receive timely information regarding the cause and location of the anomaly. When a notification message is received, the user can acknowledge receipt of the alert directly from their mobile device and take appropriate action to address the problem.
The new offering is compatible with OCEASOFT’s existing range of Cobalt, Emerald, and Atlas dataloggers, as well as its future products. Without any hardware installation.
For more information:
Tel: +33 04 99 13 73 48
Publication date: 6/23/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: