Job offersmore »
- Junior Buyer / Seller - Spain
- Product Manager - Netherlands
- Technical Support Specialist - USA
- Manager Product Development - UK
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Graduate Grower - Tomatoes - Australia
- Crop advisor - Canada
- Horticultural and Hydroponic Sales Specialist - Western Canada
- Greenhouse Manager Tomato and Strawberry - Azerbaijan
- Algemeen Directeur
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dole Philippines opens new $20m pineapple production facility
Giant fruit producer Dole Philippines, has opened a new production facility worth US$20 million that could generate 1,500 additional jobs, officials said Wednesday.
Randolph Fleming, Dole Philippines vice president and managing director, said the new plant is the firm’s largest single investment that could process 250,000 tons of processed fruit annually.
The facility officially opened in Surallah town, South Cotabato over the weekend to service at least 3,000 hectares of pineapple plantation.
Fleming said the new plant can double its capacity and will put “Surallah on the map as a major producer of pineapples.”
Publication date: 6/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: