Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Man enters chilli-eating contest. The chilli won.
- EC approves Bayer’s proposed acquisition of Monsanto
- Machinery company opens new Californian customer service facility
- China: The future of retail, premium brands and increased domestic production
- AU: Sustainability and expansion milestones for Manbulloo
Exchange ratesmore »
Dole Philippines opens new $20m pineapple production facility
Giant fruit producer Dole Philippines, has opened a new production facility worth US$20 million that could generate 1,500 additional jobs, officials said Wednesday.
Randolph Fleming, Dole Philippines vice president and managing director, said the new plant is the firm’s largest single investment that could process 250,000 tons of processed fruit annually.
The facility officially opened in Surallah town, South Cotabato over the weekend to service at least 3,000 hectares of pineapple plantation.
Fleming said the new plant can double its capacity and will put “Surallah on the map as a major producer of pineapples.”
Publication date: 6/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: