Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
Dole Philippines opens new $20m pineapple production facility
Giant fruit producer Dole Philippines, has opened a new production facility worth US$20 million that could generate 1,500 additional jobs, officials said Wednesday.
Randolph Fleming, Dole Philippines vice president and managing director, said the new plant is the firm’s largest single investment that could process 250,000 tons of processed fruit annually.
The facility officially opened in Surallah town, South Cotabato over the weekend to service at least 3,000 hectares of pineapple plantation.
Fleming said the new plant can double its capacity and will put “Surallah on the map as a major producer of pineapples.”
Publication date: 6/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: