Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Excellent EU grape market – if only the grapes can get there
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
- "US agriculture has failed to benefit from the Korean Free Trade Agreement"
- Winter storm Benji dusts southern US and Mexico with rare snow
- Photo report New York Produce show
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CarbAmericas expands with industry vet Darrel Genthner
CarbAmericas, an importer of fresh fruits and vegetables, has announced a further expansion of its sales team as it welcomes Darrell Genthner into their sales team.
Genthner comes to CarbAmericas with over 40 years of produce experience and will be the company’s strategic mango sales manager. He began his career as a produce field merchandiser for A&P and later held positions at Shop Rite/Big V and Farm Fresh. He later returned to A&P as the director of fresh/sales category management. Most recently Genthner was the market and business development director at Noble Worldwide Citrus.
“We are excited for Darrell to join our team and bring his extensive category management experience to help expand our mango business,” said Danny Pollak, vice president of CarbAmericas. “Darrell’s years of experience across the industry will enable us to continue to build upon these comprehensive programs we deliver on behalf of our retail partners.”
As the strategic mango sales person, Genthner will be responsible growing the category for CarbAmericas and will serve as a consultant and category management advisor to all customers.
“I am very pleased to join the CarbAmericas team and their strong family business model, said Genthner. “I look forward to settling into my role, as well as to a long relationship with the company and our business partners.
For more information:
Tel: +1 813 380 8411
Publication date: 6/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: