Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
CarbAmericas expands with industry vet Darrel Genthner
CarbAmericas, an importer of fresh fruits and vegetables, has announced a further expansion of its sales team as it welcomes Darrell Genthner into their sales team.
Genthner comes to CarbAmericas with over 40 years of produce experience and will be the company’s strategic mango sales manager. He began his career as a produce field merchandiser for A&P and later held positions at Shop Rite/Big V and Farm Fresh. He later returned to A&P as the director of fresh/sales category management. Most recently Genthner was the market and business development director at Noble Worldwide Citrus.
“We are excited for Darrell to join our team and bring his extensive category management experience to help expand our mango business,” said Danny Pollak, vice president of CarbAmericas. “Darrell’s years of experience across the industry will enable us to continue to build upon these comprehensive programs we deliver on behalf of our retail partners.”
As the strategic mango sales person, Genthner will be responsible growing the category for CarbAmericas and will serve as a consultant and category management advisor to all customers.
“I am very pleased to join the CarbAmericas team and their strong family business model, said Genthner. “I look forward to settling into my role, as well as to a long relationship with the company and our business partners.
For more information:
Tel: +1 813 380 8411
Publication date: 6/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: