Job offersmore »
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Spain is the number one exporter of fresh fruit and vegetables globally
- AU: Strong cherry production helps drive Tasmania's agri-food growth
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
Thailand police find 306kg of marijuana hidden in durians
Hat Yai police arrested an Amnartcharoen man on Monday morning for allegedly trying to smuggle 306 kilograms of marijuana under a pile of durians and corn to Songkhla province.
Hat Yai police chief Colonel Kittichai Sangkhathavorn said the pickup truck was stopped at a road checkpoint on the Asia Highway in Ban Nakhuan village in Tambon Khuanlung in Hat Yai.
The driver, Anant Srising, 30, was arrested. Police found the drug under a canvas in which was covered by the durian and corn.
Anant told police he was paid to deliver the drug to a recipient located five kilometres from the spot he was arrested.
Publication date: 6/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: