Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
HZPC Holding share value increases by 10% in 2017The value of the certificate of share of HZPC Holding, a potato breeding and seed potato trade company, is determined on € 165.65 at the bi-annual stock trading day.
This means again a maximum increase of the value of 10% and it brings the market value to € 129.8 million. On this stock trading day 5.607 certificates were traded, this is 0.7% of the total number of 783,725 available certificates.
The value of the HZPC certificate increased again by the maximum 10 percent. Since May 2010 the value has risen fourteen times with the maximum 10 percent – and once with more than 9 percent.
Gerard Backx, CEO of HZPC: “A good year for the growers, mostly goes along with a good year for HZPC.”
“Despite the diminishing crop, compared to last year, HZPC succeeded in selling a higher volume of potatoes.”
“In terms of sales and profit before tax, the year 2016/17 will probably be a record-breaking year.”
Publication date: 5/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: