Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Training and resource list
Organic integrity in the supply chainThe USDA Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS) National Organic Program (NOP) protects the integrity of USDA organic products throughout the world, so consumers can trust the organic label.
Consumers are protected by a global organic control system that includes: strict standards; certifier accreditation; farm and business certification; and enforcement. Accredited certifiers, inspectors, and organic handlers play a vital role in protecting the integrity of organic products from farm to market in complex supply chains.
The NOP has published two new resources for organic handlers, certifiers, and inspectors.
The first is a half hour training module that reviews the organic control system and key requirements related to Organic System Plans, inspections, and recordkeeping. The second is a Resource List that lists several existing AMS resources related to inspections and recordkeeping.
Publication date: 5/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: