Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
Training and resource list
Organic integrity in the supply chainThe USDA Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS) National Organic Program (NOP) protects the integrity of USDA organic products throughout the world, so consumers can trust the organic label.
Consumers are protected by a global organic control system that includes: strict standards; certifier accreditation; farm and business certification; and enforcement. Accredited certifiers, inspectors, and organic handlers play a vital role in protecting the integrity of organic products from farm to market in complex supply chains.
The NOP has published two new resources for organic handlers, certifiers, and inspectors.
The first is a half hour training module that reviews the organic control system and key requirements related to Organic System Plans, inspections, and recordkeeping. The second is a Resource List that lists several existing AMS resources related to inspections and recordkeeping.
Publication date: 5/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: