Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Washington potato producers to vote on marketing order
Washington potato producers will vote from June 923, 2017, on whether to continue the federal marketing order regulating the handling of Irish potatoes grown in Washington.
Producers who have produced potatoes in Washington from July 1, 2015, through June 30, 2016, are eligible to vote.
A continuance referendum is required every six years. The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) would consider termination of the order if less than two-thirds of the producers voting in the referendum and producers of less than two-thirds of the volume of Washington potatoes represented in the referendum favor continuance of their program.
Publication date: 5/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: