Job offersmore »
- Junior Buyer / Seller - Spain
- Product Manager - Netherlands
- Technical Support Specialist - USA
- Manager Product Development - UK
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Graduate Grower - Tomatoes - Australia
- Crop advisor - Canada
- Horticultural and Hydroponic Sales Specialist - Western Canada
- Greenhouse Manager Tomato and Strawberry - Azerbaijan
- Algemeen Directeur
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Washington potato producers to vote on marketing order
Washington potato producers will vote from June 9–23, 2017, on whether to continue the federal marketing order regulating the handling of Irish potatoes grown in Washington.
Producers who have produced potatoes in Washington from July 1, 2015, through June 30, 2016, are eligible to vote.
A continuance referendum is required every six years. The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) would consider termination of the order if less than two-thirds of the producers voting in the referendum and producers of less than two-thirds of the volume of Washington potatoes represented in the referendum favor continuance of their program.
Publication date: 5/12/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: